We are looking for one of our client’s in Meat Industry to join our
team in Nieuwerkerk aan den Ijssel, the Netherlands.
Vacancy: Production worker (packer)
As a production worker, you will be responsible for portioning and packing beef and veal.
What we expect:
- Ability to use hand tools, stand or walk for extending periods, lift heavy items, and work in a cold environment.
- Flexible, hard-working person with a good attitude
- Autonomy at work, without supervision
- Minimum level of conversational English (A2 level)
- Driver license category B (can be an advantage, but it is not mandatory)
What we offer:
- A professional, attractive workplace environment
- Salary € 11,06 / hour (gross)
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere
- Opportunity for learning and to gain experience in meat production
- Career opportunity in a dynamic working environment and possibility for a permanent contract afterwards
Interested? Send your CV to: email@example.com
or call +31 (0)614769363