Are you interested in the position of Machine Operator?
Or are you curious whether this role is for you? Then leave your CV at email@example.com
or call tel: +31686806374. The company is located in region Westland (full time position)
As a machine operator, you will be working in the GKM department (corrugated Cardboard machine).
As a machine operator, it is important that in a short time (2 to 3 months) you can work independently on a part of the corrugated according to the applicable standards of quantity and quality.
- Checking the presence of supplies (paper, adhesive tape, glue, etc.);
- preparing the installation and adjusting machine parts (glue supply, brake, glue roller gap, etc.) according to procedures;
- monitoring the process (visually and with information from the monitor);
- performing standard measurements (e.g. viscosity measurements);
- signaling quality deviations and deviating values, correcting within control limits;
- signaling deviations and faults to the installation;
- carrying out small repairs (such as topping up the oil level) and solving small process disturbances;
- assisting with maintenance activities;
- registering (production) data on checklists/forms.
What we offer
- Salary 13,55 b/h (excluding shifts allowance)
- A challenging position with a big opportunity
- A clear induction program and subsequent opportunities to develop further via the company’s Academy;
What are we looking for?
- You have a secondary vocational education (MBO)
- Willingness to follow an internal training course;
- Good command of the Dutch language or English
- Experience with machine production is an advantage;
If you are interested, please send your CV
to email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
or call +31 (0)686806374