Airport worker / offer number: 912-001
We are looking for workers for location Schiphol, by preference working on the platform and the baggage basement.
By preference, we look for multi-skilled candidates or one’s which are open for it.
There are possibilities for grow and specialize within this position.
Responsibilities by working with baggage in the baggage basement:
- Loading of baggage from roll-band to transport car
- Unloading of baggage from transport car in the airplane space (loader)
Responsibilities by working on platform
- Connecting airplane with electricity
- Blocking of airplane wheels
- Docking of stairs to airplane
- Airplane “inside marshallen”
- Loading of airplane with catering
- Water & Toilet Service
- Preferably, candidates which are living 8 year in the Netherlands (in case of time of security screening)
- Available to work in unregular hours and weekends
- Dutch/ English knowledge is must
- Basic salary € 10,85
Unregular hours allowance
ORT Night mon.-fri.:(00:00-07:00) 35%
ORT Evening mon.-sat.: (19:00-24:00) 25%
ORT Saturday: (07:00-24:00) 25%
ORT Sunday: (00:00-24:00:) 60%
Travel cost compensation
- € 0,19 ct. For km, max 40 km for day (20 km one way);
- Parking costs: P5, P30 of P40 (± € 37 for month, 50% of cost)
- Public transport compensation: max € 16,20 for day.
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter and CV together with the position and offer number (912-001) to: firstname.lastname@example.org